Welcome to IFSEC & OSH Arabia 2013
IFSEC & OSH Arabia attracts over 4000 commercial and government professionals to discuss the future of the security industry and source leading suppliers.
This booming geographical region goes from strength to strength, with an ever increasing focus on the security, safety and fire industries. The commercial and industrial security, fire and safety markets for Saudi Arabia and the GCC are currently worth an estimated £685+ million, so if you're a supplier to these industries, make sure your presence can be seen by the region's leading purchasers at IFSEC & OSH Arabia 2013.
To enquire about exhibiting at the 2013 event, please contact Dean Gunning:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7921 8510
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7921 8059
IFSEC & OSH Arabia serves the security, fire and safety industry in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
IFSEC & OSH Arabia 2013 will be held alongside and in partnership with the 16th International Conference and Exhibition for Industrial Security, organised by the Higher Commission for Industrial Security. We are deeply honoured that both events are supported and endorsed by the Ministry of Interior.
Make sure you attend to source the latest protection, fire and safety solutions from international exhibitors and improve your industry knowledge.
Under the patronage of:
HRH Prince Mohammad Bin Naif Bin Abdulaziz, Minister of Interior
- Examine the very latest offerings from the safety sector, source cost-effective solutions for your business and improve your industry knowledge.
Alongside the exhibition, at this year’s Conference, you can choose from one of three streams depending on your area of interest – Protection, Fire and Safety. The Safety stream will allow health & safety professionals to hear more about the new developments in the industry.
- Compare and contrast cutting-edge security products, source cost-effective solutions and improve your industry knowledge.
Alongside the exhibition, at this year’s Conference, you can choose from one of three streams depending on your area of interest – Protection, Fire and Safety. The Protection stream will provide security professionals with the chance to find out more about the latest strategic and technological developments in the industry.
Take a look at the very latest offerings from the fire safety sector, improve your industry knowledge and source cost-effective solutions for your business.
Alongside the exhibition, at this year’s Conference, you can choose from one of three streams depending on your area of interest – Protection, Fire and Safety. The Fire stream will offer fire safety professionals the chance to hear from industry experts about the latest technological developments and hear more about legislation and regulation updates.
Who should visit?
- Managers, directors and consultants responsible for safety, security, operations, facilities and IT in commercial sectors such as construction, hospitality, health and education, petrochemicals, finance and the media.
- Local fire and security installers, distributors, manufacturers, systems designers, consultants and value-added resellers.
- Representatives from Government bodies such as the Public Security Department, Civil Defence General Directorate, The Special Security Forces, Law Enforcement/Prison Services, and Customs/Excise.
2012 Exhibitors included:
Ansell Healthcare Europe S.A
Past Visitors Include:
Director, QA/QC and HSE
Facilities Operations Manager
Head of Health Safety Security And Environment
Application Design Expert
Head CBT CPS FS Saudi Arabia
Red Sea Gateway Terminal
Ministry of Defense